St. Patrick’s Day is one of the first days of the New Year that we can enjoy the sun along with a drink in our hand.
And while Jacksonville doesn’t do anything crazy like dying the St. Johns River green, we do however have plenty of bars around town with bands playing, drink specials, Irish food galore and enough green beer to make you say the famous hangover line “I’m never drinking again”.
Here’s a rundown of the scheduled St. Patty’s Day events all around town:
- Considered one of THE places to be on St. Patty’s Day
- Kickin’ Lassie playing live along with several other bands
- Doors open at 10am with green beer and drink specials all day long
- Special St. Patty’s Day menu to include Corned Beef and Cabbage, Shepard’s Pie, Black Pudding, Steak Burgers and more
- Live bands all weekend.
- Popular “I Want Yee In Da Pub” special edition tshirts for sale
- Opens at 10am with 97.9 and 107.5 hosting shows live on both Saturday and Sunday
- Irish dancers, giveaways, pipes and drums
- Little Green Men playing Sunday from 4pm-8pm. DJ & karaoke from 8pm-close
- Drink specials on all thing Irish
- 2nd Annual St. Patty’s Day Beach Bash!
- Drink specials and LIVE MUSIC all weekend long!
- Evans Brothers Album Debut Sat 16th 6-10pm
- Zach Deputy Sun 17th from 5-9pm
- $3 Guinness, $2 Bud Light/Yuengling, $3 Bloody Marys/Mimosas and Irish Rum Punch
- Live music on the upper deck
- Irish food served all day- Corned Beef & Cabbage, Bangers & Mash, Fish & Chips, Shepherd’s Pie
- Irish Red Tapping party from 2-10pm on Sunday
- First 200 guests receive commemorative pint glass
St. Practice Day Bar Crawl by 904 Happy Hour (Friday only)
- Pub crawl includes Whiskey River, Suite and Blackfinn
- Tickets are $10 and include 3 free shots, free cover to all locations, wristband for drink specials, beads and chances to win a “Pot Of Gold”
Pure Nightclub (Friday only)
- Wear green for free entry
- $1 all you can drink until 11:30
- Irish drink specials all night
- Place will be decked out in St. Patty’s Day decor
- $3 draft green beers, $4 Guinness, $5 Irish Car Bombs
- Traditional Irish Breakfast $9.99
- Block party starting at 11am that includes several restaurants and street vendors within walking distance
- $1 wristband gets you access to Guinness, Killians and green beer served on the street (no word on additional pricing)
- Food court and liquor bars on street also participating in block party
Mavericks (Saturday only)
- Wear green, you get in for free and first drink is on the house
- $2 Killian Drafts, $2 Green Beer, $2 Green Champagne, $3 Jameson Pickle Back Shots, $3 Kracken & 1800 Shots, $10 Irish Trash Cans
- Green bikini contest for chance at $500 photoshoot + cash