Editor’s Note: Happy Wednesday! You’re half way through the work week and it’s almost the weekend! We love weekends. Here’s a list of some rad events happening this weekend. Be sure to tune in Thursday to Radio Now 97.9 at 4:55p.m. for some more Void Pulse lovin’!
– The World Arts Film Festival will be at MOCA this Thursday! The festival will be highlighting the creativity of a new generation of filmmakers with both established masters and first-time directors. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: World Arts Film Festival
– The 6th Annual Matt Gray Memorial Skate Contest will be at the Atlantic Beach Skatepark! All donations and money raised from the raffle will be used for a scholarship in Matt’s honor at Fletcher High School. Sign up at Sunrise Surf Shop or online at Matt Gray Memorial
– It’s almost summer and that can only mean one thing. BOAT SEASON! Head down to The Southeast US Boatshow at Metropolitan Park for thousands of different boats, food, and fun festivities! For more information on the event, visit: The Southeast US Boatshow
– The Oyster Jam Music Festival is a huge down-home oyster roast and music festival with over 20 bands rockin’ on the river. The event will be held at Metropolitan Park and will also feature a good ol’ SHUCK’N CONTEST! For more information and contest details, visit: The Oyster Jam Music Festival
– The 6th Annual Matt Gray Memorial Surf Contest will be held between the blocks of 18th and 19th street in Atlantic Beach! Come out to help support a scholarship in Matt’s honor!
– Come out to the Beach n Peach Trail Jam from 10a.m.- 8p.m. at the Beach n Peach Trails! The event will feature live music and some of the best BMX riders in the area performing their best tricks! For more information on the event, visit: Beach n Peach Trail Jam