Online Registration now open!
21 & up, valid ID required
$40 minimum donation paid in advance online, this event is a sell out…
When and Where is the event?
6-10PM, Saturday September 15th 2012
Marriott Courtyard Oceanfront
1617 North First Street, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
What is all the excitement about?
Engine 15 Brewing Company, Green Room Brewing, Bold City Brewery, Intuition Ale Works, Swamphead Brewing, St. Somewhere Brewing, Pinglehead Brewing, Royal Palm Village Wine & Tapas, Perfect Pear Catering, Alley Cakes, Grassroots Natural Market, Ocean 60, Joseph’s Pizza, On The Fly Catering, Brewer’s Pizza. Live Music by Firewater Tent Revival, and Paxton & Mike, and the Large Silent Auction is back!
More info and event updates are available at:
2012 Beaches Summer Fest Overview
The upcoming 2012 Beaches Summer Fest will be held at the Oceanfront Marriott Courtyard in Jacksonville Beach on Saturday 9/15/12 from 6-10pm. This is a complete pay-it-forward style event with All proceeds donated directly to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
* Catering provided by Ocean 60, Perfect Pear Catering, On the Fly Catering, Alley Cakes, Joseph’s Pizza, and more to sponsors to come!
* Beer Tastings provided by a diverse selection of local brewers: Engine15 Brewing Co, Intuition Ale Works, Green Room Brewing, and more to come!
* Featured wines and tastings offered by Royal Palm Village Wine & Tapas.
* Large and exciting silent auction to benefit MDA featuring a diverse variety of local Jacksonville businesses, artists and entertainment. The silent auction is featured in The Atlantic Room
* Live music from Firewater Tent Revival on the Oceanfront deck, and Paxton & Mike Acoustic Duo inside in the lounge.
2011 Beaches Summer Fest background and history…
The event last year was an exciting success and unique pay it forward opportunity. The 2011 event raised $17,000+ for the MDA from the generous support of sponsoring businesses and 350 excited loyal attendees. The event sold out well in advance with overwhelming positive feedback and anticipation for the next event on 9/15/2012.
The 2011 Beaches Summer Fest was featured in over 12 different ongoing local media outlets including print, online websites, blogs, and TV coverage. Event promotions also included strategic and frequent Facebook and online marketing/traffic before and after the event highlighting sponsors and donations.
This event is a unique grassroots opportunity for your business or organization to join in on the momentum that brings positive excitement to the community with a loyal consumer following. The 2011 event included support from 70+ local businesses that shared the mutual excitement for a great cause displaying inspiring philanthropy in the local community and market.
Here is a direct link to event photos from 2011 to share some of the excitement from last year…