Every state has some weird laws, and living in Florida, the home of the infamous “Florida Man,” it comes as no surprise that our home state has plenty of strange laws, many of which we break every day … oops.
1. Doors of all public buildings must open outwards.
2. It is illegal to sell your children. Bummer.
3. Corrupting the public morals is defined as a nuisance, and is declared a misdemeanor offense.
4. If you have sex in any other position than missionary, you’re breaking the law.
5. Unmarried couples may not commit “lewd acts” and live together in the same residence.
6. Men are not allowed in public wearing a strapless dress, no matter how high fashion it is.
7. In Miami, you could face up to thirty days in jail for selling oranges on the sidewalk. It’s only our state fruit, nbd.
8. One may not commit any “unnatural acts” with another person. Which is super specific, right?
9. Florida (accidentally) banned all computers and smart phones in internet cafes, which makes total sense.